A Feature File can be manually added to a selected G-Feature File Suite. Once added, users can add Comments, Keywords, Steps, Document Strings, Data Tables, and G-Data Tables to the Feature File.
In This Article
- Step 1: Access the G-Feature File Management Dashboard
- Step 2: Select a G-Feature File Suite
- Step 3: Add a New Feature File to the Suite
- Step 4: Add Keywords and Steps to the Feature File
- Additional Information
Step 1: Access the G-Feature File Management Dashboard
- Select a Project within the Project Dashboard.
- Expand the Self Serve Options Menu for the appropriate Project Version.
- Select G-Feature File within the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Select a G-Feature File Suite
- Click on a G-Feature File Suite to select it within the dashboard.
Step 3: Add a New Feature File to the Suite
- Click on the Add Feature button.
- Enter a Name for the new G-Feature File.
- (Optional) Users may also add a Story, Comments, and Tags to the new G-Feature File.
- Click the Save button once finished.
The G-Feature File will be created and contain any entered Story information, Comments, and Tags.
Step 4: Add Keywords and Steps to the Feature File
After adding a Feature File, users will be able to add keywords (e.g., Scenario Outline, Rule, Background, Scenarios) and Steps (e.g., Given, When, Then), Data Tables, and G-Data Tables.
The following articles can be used to learn more about modifying a Feature File:
|How to add Keywords and Steps to Feature Files||Learn how to add Keywords and Steps to Feature Files.|
|Learn how to add Data Tables to Feature Files manually.|
|Learn how to add G-Data Tables to Feature Files.|