Top Features and Enhancements for November 2021
- New G-Delta Feature
- GenRocket Deletion Policy
- Added Icon to Recognize Primary Key Attributes
- A Subset of Domains can be copied from one Project to Another
- Added Configuration Management for SWIFTSegmentMergeReceiver
- Added Dynamic File and Config Tabs for ParquetSegmentMergeReceiver and ParquetSegmentMergeV2Receiver
- Added Dynamic File and Config Tabs for the EDISegmentMergeReceiver
- Added parentSegment Receiver Property Key to EDITemplateReceiver
- Added removeOnDisable Parameter to FileMaskMultiBlockReceiver
- New LoopSetGen Generator
- New USStateCapitalLatitudeGen Generator
- New USStateCapitalLongitudeGen Generator
- New language Parameter for Chinese Generators
- G-Migration+ Enhancement
- G-Delta improvement for more than one G-Repository Server
New G-Delta Feature
G-Delta is a platform that allows scheduled monitoring of your database’s schema changes so that a given Project Version stays in sync with its database. G-Delta prepares an audit report of all the changes it finds in the database schema against the state of the Project Version. An Organization Admin can review the audit report and execute the refactoring process, putting the Project Version in sync with the database. For more information about G-Delta, click here.
GenRocket Deletion Policy
Added Icon to Recognize Primary Key Attributes
A Subset of Domains can be copied from one Project to Another
Users can select a subset of Domains to copy to a Project Version within the same or another Project. For more information, click here.
Added Configuration Management for SWIFTSegmentMergeReceiver
Added Dynamic File and Config Tabs for ParquetSegmentMergeReceiver and ParquetSegmentMergeV2Receiver
Note: For more information on the Dynamic File Config and Directory Config Tabs, click here.
Dynamic File and Config Tabs for the
A parentSegment Attribute Property Key has been added to the EDITemplateReceiver. It can be used to specify the parent segment of the given segment to mask (Example: NM1*85).
A removeOnDisable Parameter has been added to the FileMaskMultiBlockReceiver. It defines whether to remove the disabled line from your destination file or note.
New LoopSetGen Generator
New USStateCapitalLatitudeGen Generator
The USStateCapitalLatitudeGen Generator generators a state capital latitude for each of the 50 states within the USA and also searches for a USStateGen Generator with the same Domain, matching up its values if one is found.
New USStateCapitalLongitudeGen Generator
The USStateCapitalLongitudeGen Generator generates the state capital longitude of the 50 states within the USA and searches for a USStateGen within the same Domain, matching up its values if one is found.
New language Parameter for Chinese Generators
A language Parameter has been added to the ChinaCityGen Generator, ChinaProvinceGen Generator, and the ChinaDistricGen Generator. This parameter can be used to select Chinese or English as the language.
G-Migration+ can now be used to migrate Tables with no Primary Keys and Composite Keys.
G-Delta improvement for more than one G-Repository Server
Users define a name for the G-Repository Server when it is created. When adding a G-Delta to a Project, the user can then select the server by name. This improvement was added to accommodate multiple users who are using G-Repository Server with G-Delta.