Release Notes - January 2022
Modified on: Fri, 11 Feb, 2022 at 11:40 AM
Updated Jar Files
|January 30, 2022||GenRocket Runtime (3.5.29)||The following new features were in this release:|
- Additional Domain creation functionality, importing meta data using JSON DDL (support various meta data management application like Ab Initio)
- Quick Pattern Domain creation functionality, create Domains based on a pattern
|The following enhancements were made for this release:|
- Addition to G-Analytics reporting to show aggregated (loop count) number of records created (report information is collected and displayed starting with Runtime version 3.5.29 and forward)
- G-Questionnaire enhancements
- Improvement of data warehouse generator assignment
- G-Delta enhancements to support parent/child refactoring
|The following fixes were made for this release:|
- GenRocket Docker Image Optimization
- Fix to AbstractUSStateGen generator set to dynamically based on number of cities in the state.
- Fix to RESTDirectoryV2Receiver.groovy
- Fix to DelimitedFileReceiver addressing issues appending records
- Fix MapToCSVGen and CSVFromMAPGen generators
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.