G-Analytics: How to Change the Reporting Period
Modified on: Thu, 26 May, 2022 at 1:37 PM
The Reporting Period is defined within the Organization Overview Report for most dashboards. Information in other reports within a selected dashboard is updated based on the reporting period selection.
How to Change the Reporting Period
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose a different time period (1 week, 1 month, 3 months, etc.).
- The time period will automatically update all reports within the dashboard based on your selection.
How to set up a Custom Reporting Period
- Users may also enter a custom time period by choosing the custom option within the drop-down menu.
- Enter or select a Start Date and End Date within the dialog window.
- Next, click the Save button.
Note: Click on the Reset button to reset the dialog window. Doing so will cause the start date to be cleared, and the end date will be set to the current date.
- All reports will be updated to reflect the custom date range. "Custom" will appear as the current selection within the Organization Overview Report.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.