A created EDI Project will have accelerated Test Data Cases (or G-Cases). These G-Cases have been pre-configured to meet specific business scenarios for the EDI Document/Transaction Set.
The G-Cases may be modified directly or copied and then modified. Users may copy individual G-Cases within the provided G-Case Suite or copy the entire G-Case Suite before making any modifications.
In This Article
- How to Access G-Cases from the EDI Management Dashboard
- How to Copy a G-Case Suite within an EDI Project
- How to Copy a G-Case within an EDI Project
How to Access G-Cases from the EDI Management Dashboard
To view G-Case Suites and G-Cases for a specific EDI Project, complete the following steps within the EDI Management Dashboard:
- Select the EDI Project within the EDI Header Pane.
- Select the EDI Project Version within the EDI Versions Pane.
- Click on the G-Cases button.
How to Copy a G-Case Suite within an EDI Project
- Click on the Copy icon within the Actions Column for the G-Case Suite.
- Enter a new Name for the G-Case and click the Save button.
Note: Users can also select a different G-Case Suite from the drop-down menu within the dialog window.
How to Copy a G-Case within an EDI Project
- Select the G-Case Suite and G-Case Category containing the accelerated G-Cases.
- Click the Copy icon for the desired G-Case within the G-Cases Pane.
- Enter a new Name and Description for the G-Case. Then click the Save button.
- Users can select the new G-Case within the G-Cases Pane and make changes to it without impacting the G-Case that was used to create the copy.