Top New Features and Enhancements for June 2022
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) User Login Verification
- Project Categorization (Beta)
- EDI 278 Inquiry and Response Added to EDI Platform
- DelimitedFileSegmentMergeReceiver - Create Multiple Output Files
- MapCSVGen Generator - Parameter Added for CSV File Subdirectory
- GenericSQLInsertV2Receiver - Support for UUID and Range Data Types
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) User Login Verification
They will then see the following form, which can be used to enable and configure MFA for their organization.
Project Categorization (Beta)
EDI 278 Inquiry and Response Added to EDI Platform
EDI 278 Health Care Services Review Information Inquiry and Response documents have been added to the GenRocket EDI Platform. There are currently four 278 documents available, and the remaining two documents will be enabled by the end of July.
To create a Project for these new transaction sets, users will need to do the following:
- Access the EDI Store
- Select 278 within the EDI Document Pane
- Use the Create Project button for the inquiry or inquiry response transaction set.
Note: Additional information about creating EDI Projects can be found in this article: How to create an EDI Project.
DelimitedFileSegmentMergeReceiver - Create Multiple Output Files
A multipleFileOutput parameter has been added to the DelimitedFileSegmentMergeReceiver. This parameter can be set to "true" to generate one file for each nested record, resulting in multiple output files. Please see How do I use the DelimitedFileSegmentMergeReceiver? for more information.
MapCSVGen Generator - Parameter Added for CSV File Subdirectory
A fileSubDir parameter has been added to the MapCSVGen Generator and can be used to define an optional subdirectory under the directory where the CSV file is located.
GenericSQLInsertV2Receiver - Support for UUID and Range Data Types
Support has been added for new data types in the GenericSQLInsertV2Receiver: UUID and Range. These selections are available for the Column Type Receiver Attribute Property Key within the Receiver configuration.
- UUID - P
- Other - H
Note: Please see this article to learn more: How do I use the GenericSQLInsertV2Receiver?.