This article shows the basic steps for creating a New Domain in the GenRocket web platform. Please note that additional options are available for creating and importing Domains in GenRocket.
How to Create a Domain in GenRocket
- Log into the GenRocket web platform.
- Select a Project within the Projects pane.
- Within the Domains pane, click the New Domain button.
- Next, select the New Domain option.
- Enter a Name of your new Domain.
- Click the Save button to finish.
Note: You can only use letters and numbers for a Domain name. You are also now allowed to use spaces.
- When a Domain is created using this option, it will only be created with an id Attribute. You will need to add more Attributes to generate your test data.
Note: To learn how to add an Attribute to a Domain, please see this article: How do I add an Attribute to a Domain?.
The following video can be used to learn more about creating a Domain in GenRocket: