If you add a Domain manually to GenRocket, it only takes a few steps to assign a parent Domain to it. Each Domain in GenRocket can only have 1 parent Domain.
How To Set Relationships Between Domains
Parent/Child Relationships can be set up and managed for Domains within a Project through the Domain Dashboard for a selected Domain.
To assign a parent Domain to a selected Domain, complete these steps:
- Navigate to the Domain Dashboard of the Domain that will be the child Domain.
- Click on the Relationship tab in the Domain Dashboard.
- In the Referential Parent Domain pane, click Add Referential Parent button.
- In the dialog, select the parent Domain by clicking on the appropriate radial button.
- Click the Save button.
- The parent has now been added to your Domain.
This screen recording shows how to add a referential parent to a Domain