Jar files reside within the genrocket/lib folder and can be updated at any time by following the instructions in this article.
Please follow these steps after you update GenRocket Runtime or after a new release to make sure you have the latest, most up-to-date jars.
Note: Older jar files can cause errors when running Scenarios and generating your data.
Note: If GenRocket Runtime has been updated as part of a release, please use the articles below to complete the update:
In This Article
For Windows Users
- Open a Command prompt on your Windows machine.
- Run genrocket -a to check for and download the latest jar files automatically.
- Run genrocketcl to remove any old jars from the genrocket/lib folder.
For Linux / macOS Users
- Open terminal application/command prompt.
- Run genrocket -a (This script will update all jar files that are not updated).