How to Update GenRocket Jar Files
Modified on: Tue, 9 Jul, 2019 at 6:12 AM
For Windows Users
- Download jar files from GenRocket Application.
- Login in to GenRocket web platform.
- Click on the Options menu and then click on the Download option for jar file you need to update.
- Move the downloaded jar file in the $GEN_ROCKET_HOME/lib folder.
- Delete the old version of the jar file from the folder.
For Linux / MacOS Users
- Open terminal application / command prompt .
- Run genrocket -a (This script will update all jar files that are not updated).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.