The MongoDBInsertReceiver is used to insert a Domain's generated data in JSON file directly into a MongoDB collection.
The following parameters can be defined for the MongoDBInsertReceiver. Items with an asterisk (*) are required:
- resourceName* - Defines the name of the resource that contains the database connection information on a user's local machine.
- databaseName* - The name of the database to access.
- collectionName* - The name of the MongoDB collection to insert rows into.
- truncate* - Truncates the collection before inserting rows.
- jsonFilePath* - Defines the path to the JSON file.
- jsonFileName - Defines the name of the particular JSON file within the JSON file path that needs to be read for its content and then inserted into the Mongo DB collection. The Receiver parameter 'extension' value will be ignored if the value of the jsonFileName is given.
- extension - If the Receiver parameter 'jsonFileName' is not given a value, then MongoDBInsertReceiver looks for all the files having given extension within the JSON file path for inserting data into Mongo DB collection.
Sample Database Connectivity Properties file
Receiver Attribute Property Keys
The Receiver defines three property keys that can be modified on any of its associated Domain Attributes:
- columnName - Defines the name of the column as it is in the actual database table.
- columnType - Defines the column data type. Default is "String"
- include - Defines if the column should be included or excluded from the insert statement.