How do I use the Receiver Assignment Wizard?
Modified on: Tue, 7 Jun, 2022 at 12:48 PM
|Deploy||Data Architect, Test Data Engineer (TDE), Org Admin|
The Receiver Assignment Wizard within XTS Wizard can be used to select a Receiver, filter to a set of Domains, and assign the Receiver to each Domain within the filtered set of Domains.
In This Article
How to Access the Receiver Assignment Wizard
- Select a Project within the Project Dashboard.
- Next, expand the Self Serve Options Menu for a Project Version and select XTS Wizard.
- Select the Receiver Assignment Wizard within the XTS Management Wizards.
Step 1: Take Ownership of the Wizard
- Click on Take Ownership at the top of the Wizard.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Step 2: Select a Receiver
- Click on Select Receiver in the left pane.
- Click on the Select Receiver button.
- Search for and select a Receiver. For this example, the DelimitedFileReceiver will be selected.
Step 3: (Optional) Modify Receiver Parameters and Save Changes
- Changes can be made to the Receiver parameters once a Receiver has been selected.
- Click Save Changes once finished.
Step 4: Select Domains
- Next, click on Select Domains within the left pane.
- Select a Search Criteria option and enter a Keyword (if required) to filter Domains.
|All||View all Domains.|
|Exact Match||Domain name must match the entered keyword precisely.|
|Begins With||Domain name must begin with the entered keyword.|
|Ends With||Domain name must end with the entered keyword.|
|Contains||Domain name must contain the entered keyword.|
|Regex||Domain name must meet the defined regex criteria. Hover over the Regex option to view these criteria.|
- For this example, All will be selected. Click the Filter button to view all Domains.
- (Optional) Make changes to the selected Action Criteria. Exclude Domains is selected by default.
|Exclude Domain(s) Having Receivers||When selected, the selected Receiver will not be added to Domain(s) that already have a Receiver. |
|Replaces Matching Receiver||Replace the currently assigned Receiver for selected Domains that already have a Receiver assigned to them. |
- Select each Domain the Receiver should be added to by clicking on its checkbox. Note: The Select All option above the list of Domains can be used to select all displayed Domains.
Step 5: Execute the Changes
- Click on Execute Changes in the left pane.
- Click on Start Execution to assign the selected Receiver to the selected Domains.
- Click Yes in the dialog prompt.
- The wizard will appear as shown below once the process has been completed successfully.
Step 6: Confirm and Validate the Changes
- Click on Summary (Home) to view a summary of the executed task.
- Next, click on the Click to Confirm & Validate the Execution Changes button.
- Click Yes to confirm.
Step 7: Exit the Wizard and Mark as Completed
- Click on XTS Wizards in the breadcrumb bar to return to the XTS Wizards.
- Click on Mark Completed for Step 4.
- Click Yes in the prompt window.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.