An Org Admin must set up at least one Business Unit with Categories and Tags to begin categorizing Projects. These items are created and managed within the Project Categorization Dashboard.
In This Article
- How to Access the Project Categorization Dashboard
- How to Add a Business Unit to an Organization
- How to Add Categories and Tags to a Business Unit
How to Access the Project Categorization Dashboard
How to Add a Business Unit to an Organization
How to Add Categories and Tags to a Business Unit
- Select a Business Unit.
- Click on the Add Category button.
- Enter a Name and Description.
- Add up to five Tags to the Category.
- Enter a name for the first Tag.
- Click the Add button to add another Tag.
- Enter the name and repeat for each Tag.
- Click the Save button.
- The Category and Tags will appear in alphabetical order as shown below: