An Org Admin or the Project Creator can assign one or more Categories and Tags to Projects by performing the steps within this article. At least one Category and Tag must be assigned to a Project for it to be discovered by users.
Note: To see steps for removing Business Units and unassigning Categories/Tags, please view this help article: How to Unassign Business Units, Categories, and Tags from Projects.
When can Categories and Tags be assigned to Projects?
- After a Project has been created within the GenRocket web platform.
What users can assign Categories and Tags?
- Org Admins
- Project Creator
How to assign Categories and Tags to a Project
One or more Categories and Tags can be assigned to a Project. Categories and Tags assigned to a Project can belong to different Business Units.
- Click on the Project Category Management icon to the right of the Project Name.
- Select a Business Unit.
- Use the checkboxes to select Tags within Categories.
- Each selected Category and Tag will appear below the Business Units.
- Select another Business Unit to assign Categories and Tags.
- Use the checkboxes to select Categories and Tags.
- Click the Save button.
- After saving, the user will be returned to the Project Dashboard.