Users can discover Projects after at least one Tag within a Category has been assigned to them. Categories/Tags belonging to multiple Business Units can be assigned to a single Project. This is determined by how Project Categorization has been set up by the Org Admin(s). This article will show how users can discover Projects by Business Unit, Category, and Tags.
How to Discover Projects by Business Unit, Category, and Tags
- Click on the Filter Projects icon.
- Select a Business Unit.
- Use the checkboxes to select one or more Tags within available Categories.
- Click the Search button to locate Projects based on Category and Tag selections.
- Matching Projects will appear below the Selected Categories & Tags information.
- Click on a Project Name to view it within the Project Dashboard.