Org Admins can use the Project Categorization Dashboard to add and manage Business Units, Categories, and Tags for an Organization.
In This Article
- How to Access this Dashboard
- Project Categorization Dashboard Panes
- Dashboard Icons, Buttons, and Options
How to Access this Dashboard
- Expand the Management Menu in the Menu Bar and select Project Categorization.
Project Categorization Dashboard Panes
The Project Categorization Dashboard contains two panes:
- Business Unit Pane - View, add, and manage Business Units.
- Categories Pane - View, add, and manage Categories and their Tags for a selected Business Unit.
Dashboard Icons, Buttons, and Options
The following icons, buttons, and options are available within the Project Categorization Dashboard.
|Filter Business Units or Categories within the dashboard.|
|Add a new Business Unit to the Organization.|
|Add a new Category and Tags to a selected Business Unit.|
|Edit the Business Unit name.|
|Lock a Business Unit. When locked, it cannot be deleted.|
|Unlock a Business Unit.|
|Remove a Business Unit from the Organization.|
|View more information about an item in the dashboard.|