How to Remove Assigned Categories and Tags from Projects
For this example, the following has been assigned to a Project titled "NewAccounts."
- Business Unit - Data and Analytics
- Category - Payment Management
- Tag - Leads
Step 1 - Select a Tag and Search to Discover Projects
When a search is performed for the Leads Tag, the "NewAccounts" Project will be discovered and shown underneath "Matching Projects."
Step 2 - Remove the Assigned Category/Tag
An Org Admin or the Project Creator will need to complete the following steps to unassign Tags with Categories for a Project. If all tags are removed, the Category will not longer be associated with the Project.
- Click on the Project Category Management icon to the right of the Project Name.
- Select a Business Unit.
- Use the checkboxes to unassign Tags within Categories.
- In this example, the Leads Tag has been removed.
- Click Save once finished.
- After saving, the user will be returned to the Project Dashboard.
- If a user selects this Tag and performs a search, the "NewAccounts" Project will not be discovered.