How do I add new Users to My Organization?
Modified on: Tue, 27 Apr, 2021 at 8:46 AM
If you are an Organization Admin, you can add new users to your organization by completing the steps below within the GenRocket web platform.
How to Add a New User to Your Organization
- Expand the Organization Menu in the top right of the GenRocket web platform. This menu contains your Organization Name and First Name.
- Select the My Organization menu option.
- Click the New User button within the Manage Users Pane.
- Next, you will need to input the new user's information into the dialog window.
- Enter the following information for the user:
Email Address – Must be a valid email address (e.g., email@example.com).
First Name - First name of the User (e.g., April, John, Sam).
Last Name – Last Name of the User (e.g., Hatton, Doe).
Password – Login Password for the user.
Note: Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain:
- At least 1 Number (e.g., 1, 2, 3)
- At least 1 Capital Letter (e.g., A, B, C)
- At least 1 Special Character (e.g., #, @, %)
- New Users will be assigned the General User Role by default. Users who have been assigned this role are only able to view and change information about their own account.
- You can assign another User Role by clicking on a checkbox next to the User Role Name.
- Click the Save button to finish adding the new user..
- The new user has now been created in GenRocket.
Note: New users will receive a welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org with helpful information to get started. They will also receive an email containing the their account login information (Username and Password) and a link to the GenRocket web platform. This information will be sent to the Email Address entered for the user.
The following video provides additional details about adding and managing users for your organization:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.