How Do I Add New Users to My Organization?
Modified on: Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 11:50 AM
If you are an Organization Admin, you can add new users to your organization by completing the steps below within the GenRocket web platform.
How to Add a New User to Your Organization
- Expand the Organization Menu in the top right of the GenRocket web platform. This menu contains your Organization Name and First Name.
- Select the My Organization menu option.
- Click the New User button within the Users pane.
- Next, you will need to input the new user's information into the dialog window.
- Enter the following information for the user: Email, First Name, Last Name, and Password.
- If the user should be a Web Services Admin or an Organization Admin, check the appropriate box.
- Click the Save button to finish adding the new user.
- The new user has now been created in GenRocket.
The following video provides additional details about adding and managing users for your organization:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.