How Do I Edit Users in My Organization?
Modified on: Wed, 27 Nov, 2019 at 12:30 PM
Users assigned the Organization Admin Role are able to edit user information within the GenRocket web platform.
When editing a user, it is possible to update the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Administrative Privileges
You can also change the user's password and enable or disable their account as needed.
How to Edit Users in GenRocket
- Expand the Organization Menu in the top right of the GenRocket web platform. This menu contains your Organization Name and First Name.
- Select the My Organization menu option.
- Click the Edit icon to the right of the user's name to edit their information.
- You can update the user's email, first name, or last name by clicking on each field and entering a new value.
- To grant or remove administrator privileges, check or uncheck Web Service Administrator or Organization Administrator.
- You can also disable the user's account, by checking the Disabled checkbox.
- To enable the account again, uncheck this option for the user.
- Click the Change Password button to change the user's login password.
- Click the Save button once you have finished making changes to the user's information.
The following video can be used to learn more about managing user information:
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.